Dell OptiPlex FX170 Thin Client
Released May, 2011
The Cons:Hard drive 20mbs write speed.
The Dell OptiPlex FX170 Thin Client is a client designed to work on a network where applications and file storage are kept on a central server. While similar in design to the Dell OptiPlex FX130 Thin Client, this model can work with either Linux or Microsoft Windows and uses an Intel-based CPU for added processing power.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This creates slightly more power usage, but still uses a relatively low 11 watts when idle. The integrated Intel graphics processor can support up to 224MB of video memory, and can display in up to 1920x1200 resolution. An optional adapter is also available for dual displays if needed. Networking support is built in with a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port, and internal storage comes at 1GB or 2GB capacities.
- Content-creation capable
- Available with Linux or Microsoft Windows
- Long lifecycles
- Dual-monitor support (optional)
- Low energy use: 11 watts (idle)
- Processor: Intel Atom n270 1.6GHz or Intel 945 GSE + ICH7-m
- 1GB or 2GB Flash Storage
- 1GB DDR2 667MHz memory
- Intel 945GSE Integrated Graphics Media Acceleratior 950
- Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) 3.0 supports up to 224MB of video memory
- Supports up to 1920X1200 32-bit color
- Optional adapter at additional cost available to support dual displays
- 10/100/1000 Base-T
User Reviews (1)
hard drive 20mbs write speed
You may also like...