Dell Vostro 260s Slim Tower
Released May, 2011
The Dell Vostro 260s Slim Tower is a basic PC designed for productivity in office environments. This is similar to the Dell Vostro 260 Mini Tower, but has a slimmer profile design allowing it to fit into tighter spaces.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
While some expandability options are lost in this design, most features stay intact including the use of an Intel CPU and the Windows 7 operating system. A single hard drive slot is available designed to handle SATA drives of up to 1.5 Terabyte capacity, and communicate with the rest of the system using Native Command Queing to maximize the 3.0 Gb/s interface. Up to 8 Gigabytes of DDR3 SDRAM can be used in the system, and the pair of DIMM slots are accessible to the user if they want to upgrade later. The system board comes with a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port built-in.
- Processor: Intel CoreTM i5, Core i3, or Pentium
- Genuine Windows 7
- Intel 6 Series H61 Chipset
- Up to 8GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM
- Two (2) user-accessible DIMM slots
- 250GB - 1.5TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
- All hard drives have 3.0Gb/s interface and utilize NCQ (Native Command Queing)
- 16X DVD-ROM Drive, 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double layer write capability, or Blu-ray Combo
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board
- USB: 8 externally accessible USB Ports (2 front, 6 back); 2 internal USB ports
- Audio: line-in, line-out, microphone-in, two front-panel connectors for headphone-output and microphone-in
- Other: 1 Serial, 2 PS/2 for Keyboard and Mouse, 1 RJ-45 10/100/1000
- 3 x PCIe x1 slots, 1 x PCIe x16 (Graphics) slot
- Supports low profile cards
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.17 x 4.02 x 17.05 in, 360 x 102 x 433.1 mm
- Weight: 16.76lb (7.6 kg)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...